May 24, 2009

ideas

hey, its been a while...
A few things:
One, taking walks on your own in the comfort of the sun shining down on you and wind directing your path, makes one smile and realize the joy that comes from being independent and being motivated.
Two, to be strong is what everyone needs. Don't get stepped on, live your life and don't ever let anybody shake you and tell you something you don't care to hear.
Three, life, this is life. Everyone seems to get their own ideas of it. But, the one thing that is the foundation of life is dreams. What is it that you really want to acheive in life? If you have no dreams, or goals, what is the point of living? Establish something, establish change and establish inspiration and shout to the world, 'I am happy.'
Four, I can't wait to escape this box. This box is shaping me and it never wants me to leave. But, as I grow, I want to travel the world. Taste the things I never knew, hear the things I've never heard, and see everything that has been unseen by my own eyes. I want something better than this cheap, secular, american country.
Five, I love realization. I love realizing how I have changed and the greater things that have come from the past, like how I have become optimistic, an advice giver, a thinker, a writer, and realizing the person I have always wanted to be and the person that I know I will never become. How great it is, to realize all of the above...

----
Welcome to the life of S. Nelson;

2 comments:

ChelseaMarie said...

insightful.

elise hanson said...

i need some of point number 2.
this is lovely.