Jul 24, 2009

Sob Sob Sob

My birthday was today...
little did I know I would have bleeding emotions seeping through out
I would be so sensitive to every little thing
that getting stepped on and be unsatisfied would be something yet again that would happen to me

that being unreliable is a constant
that people just don't know how to please me
or that being chained to the fucking house would leave me desperate and isolated
I am 16, I want to flee far far away, some may shake there heads and some may say go for it.
I believe life is to short to get upset at the little things, but believe it or not, I completely contradict myself all the time.

Good bye 15, hello 16
it started off all wrong...

2 comments:

ChelseaMarie said...

IN LIKE A LION
OUT LIKE A LAMB



you've got a good year ahead of you, my dear

elise hanson said...

yes defiantly,
16 was probably one of the best years of my life,

it will be good.