Feb 16, 2010

Ah,

no motivation for anything right now, I feel like passing out in my bat cave of a room and dreaming the night away. Today was a restless day for me. I have homework tonight, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to finish it. I am anxious for what happens next in my life, and I am anxious for the decisions I will be making soon...I was annoyed today and tired and crabby..mostly because I didn't get enough sleep, but also due to the fact of my peers and my teachers being completely isolating and annoying and how nonchalant I act. I don't care about what you do and who you are and what you're doing with your life, I may talk about it, but in the fucking end I honestly don't care because they are your decisions, and in a way, I just wish everyone knew that that should be their number one priority, to leave people be and stop getting so caught up in each others lives..cause from my perspective its nothing but A Heap of useless Stress your involving yourself in, and A never shutting up mouth that keeps running that is going to need to get slapped.

I don't know, I think I am learning though which is good. I think I am learning a lot with my life right now. Not just what I wrote up there, but I feel like I am okay on my own, I feel good, It feels good to forget things.

No comments: