Feb 4, 2010

ALL I KNOW (pt. tres)

january 389

SELF CONTROL, from the thing that hurts me the most.
I know what I know and I know what to do, and what not to do, BUT ITS SO HARD!
I don't know where to start, or where to end!
I don't know how to initiate or how to bind everything together,
I donno how to speak or act or anything.
Forgotten how to think, forgetting...

forgot about you! I don't want to, but I am trying to
I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL, and you know what! I don't care anymore! The games we are all supposed to play, the people we are all SUPPOSED to be, Fuck it, fuck that.. why are we all so conformed into thinking certain ways, doing certain things, living with certain ideas pressed against us? Why are we too afraid to take a damn risk once in a while, why are we so afraid to be OPEN and HONEST, and why are we afraid to be WHO WE WERE MEANT TO BE?

No comments: