Jul 13, 2010

its nuts up here in the den..

So there I am, I am looking out down the road, the road to nowhere the road to a house with a comfortable bed and blank walls and a ceiling, high ceilings, so all my wildest dreams can fit.. I see myself standing in the door way, looking out across a skyline full of buildings tall buildings and an ocean, so close it feels, the wind brushing my cheeks and the sunlight slowly falling asleep, I can feel her on my shoulders. My heart feels warm, I feel happy, I turn inside to greet my husband, a hansom man, a perfectly imperfect man, supporting me as I support him, and a child, a newborn baby, set in her crib. I glance out the window to the sun and the skyline and the buildings one more time, and a tear falls slowly swimming down my face. My life feels complete, my life feels full, I am satisfied..





















CHASE AFTER DREAMS CHASE AFTER WHO YOU ARE CHASE AFTER WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME, ONE LIFE, THIS IS ALL YOU GET, DO AS YOU PLEASE, DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.










No comments: