Aug 17, 2010

Each day never ceases to amaze me.
There is always something different and new that lies ahead. I am always learning and that's what life is, a constant lesson that never stops. I am so aware of everything, even when I am in a daze. It is going to be hard saying goodbye to people these next few weeks as they progress and enter adulthood, but then again, I will be too, it won't be easy, change is always something a little hard to get used to but that's all that my life is, one big cycle of change. But I am not complaining, I love everything that everyone has given me, the chance to be their friend and share experiences with them, that is all I could ask for. I cannot hold on to anything forever, my grip becomes loose and I slowly fall into a new level, and then I can stand my ground again, getting used to a new feeling and new things. Life ain't easy, but I can always say I am thankful for what I got.



New year, its going to bring so many new things, and I am smiling from ear to ear, and my hearts pumping, and my head is clear, so Here We Go, Its on

No comments: