Aug 23, 2009

It's not fair

To be completely happy I keep searching and searching
and when I feel like giving up, I think back
I think of how things used to be and how I really truly felt happy
How I was fine with where I was and who was with me and all that occupied my mind
How I felt comfortable but still felt uneasy in my stomach
How I felt a connection, a true connection
I wonder if its still there.
I wonder if people's mindsets change and lead in to different directions from all that they hear. The stories you hear and rumors and tales. I'm embarrassed, not for being me, but for the few things I have done to change your minds. I'm really only searching and searching, but I'm close to giving up. I'm trying to patch up my past and lead it in to my future, its impossible. Nothing is what it was before.

No comments: