Aug 21, 2009

Songs

"Tonight I'm gonna take a test to grow up. So I'm sorry for the things I've done to everyone.It's not your face I can't tell. But I try to be this way. It's my own."
||||||||||
"I sink into the wall, and staring up i saw I'm alone in all my thoughts,too afraid to be crazy i run. It always finds me driving right through town, With the windows down i fly. Its the feeling spring has brought, but an eye for the winter's what i got. It always finds me...

So tonight,when i left here,
All i said was goodbye and that's alright,
No "I'll see you later", I've been trying my whole life,
And if its an eye for an eye why cant I get this right,
I'm too slow to go fast,
I'm too nervous to do that,
So I run, run away why should I...

I take my chances slow. After all it's no one's fault, but the pain seems to crave my life. So ashamed of my weakness I lie. It always finds me..."
||||||||||
"Time goes by, and we watch our lives, as they're sadly slipping away. Alone, we cry."
||||||||||

An Oak Tree Stands Beside A Linden - I Can Make A Mess Like Nobodys Business
||||||||||||||
"Now walk through the door, the same one you came in, so we can go back, to how things used to be."
||||||||||||||

All day long,
these songs shape me

No comments: