Mar 8, 2010

PUMPED ON LIFE, NERVOUS

SO MANY THINGS ARE GOING ON IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
ITS AND OVERWHELMING FEELING BUT ITS WONDERFUL

going to mexico, yes FUCKING mexico at the end of the month, me and my girls are in a fashion show, constantly taking pictures and constantly writing, lacrosse every day, making cash money at dominos, constantly meeting new people, thinking about college and thinking about everything that is coming, spring break, summer and all the fun it brings, being a senior and living that one last year of high school, living my life with Lizzy Lynch *my sister*, having fun on weekends, not caring about DuDeZ at all fuck that, let me say that again, FUCK THAT!!!!!! One more time? FUCK that!

vvvvvv
haha, I have wasted so much precious time out of my life contemplating the useless and the what ifs and what should have beens. I need to take life by the reigns and stop waiting around, I need things to happen when they happen. Its all in timing. Sitting around and being a mope is not what I want to be. Lately, I have been living so fast, doing what I want and when I want, being actually happy, not being scared to take risks, and creating friendships. I love it lately. I hope it stays for a while.

No comments: