Mar 2, 2010

WE HAVE DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS WE DONT WANT THEM TO HEAR


And my mind is softly teeter tottering and everyday I question my own life. I question the reason why I am here what I am doing why I don't take a chance and my regrets on top of regrets

I feel like I could break down at any moment because I feel like failure and I feel like nothing. I try to reach in for that passion and for the lust and for that ounce of a hidden dream within me and I don't know if I can touch it. I am lost because I continue to make myself feel like this. I feel lost without someone by my side.

Rather then feeling lost, do I want that confusion and constant questioning that comes along for the ride of confiding in somebody else? Everyday continues to be a struggle to find and to learn and to hear and speak. Its a struggle to stop thinking of my memories when I was with *them*/*him*. Its so sad. Its so fucking sad and pathetic. But, we all bear that in our souls. We are all seeking some sort of way out and some way to end all those things that continue to hold us back.

No comments: